Welcome to DaeBak Shows Now

I hope you guys support my blog and visit often. Any Poll request or any other request you want will be granted. eg. Shows, MV, etc..

Thank You!!

Sunday 7 July 2013

Moon Chae Won and Song Joong Ki takes selca.......?



I found this photo on twitter and im wondering if these are Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won. 

They both look close and so natural. Im really curious. 

Song Joong Ki were looking at the camera with a small smile, so as Moon Chae Won who is putting a pouty, dog face [so cute].
 
They both looks close as Chae won leans to Joong Ki (as far as i look at it) and their face is looks so close together. Looking like a real lovers. 

OMG! Are they dating? (Hahaha i hope they are) no hate guys! 


*I have no idea who posted the picture and i forgot whose twitter account it was. I only remember that ive got it from twitter.


5 comments:

  1. OMG..im so happy when read this..thank you so much for posting!!..it really made my day!!..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to ask is it Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won has their own legit account on Twitter and G+? Thanks a lot! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love for them to be together..it's ok for me!!they are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish they're really real lovers...i like them so much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to break this to you... but that's edited :( I once believed it to be true, too, but then it's not :(
    But still, ChaeKi forever ♥

    ReplyDelete